How We’re Serving Our Community
OrthoK.nyc has been a mainstay for New Yorkers and their unique optical needs for over 40 years. And now more than ever, we want to show that we’re there for those in our community who need our services. We’re happy to let everyone know that we are taking a number of steps to keep everyone safe and comfortable during these difficult times.
You may always expect the highest standard of care when you visit OrthoK.nyc. For an eye exam or contact lens appointment please call (212) 210-2308 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also book your appointment online.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
Rest assured, with taking great care to maintain the health and safety of our patients and staff. This means that we’ve taken the following measures in order to keep our staff and patients safe:
- Doctor appointments at OrthoK.nyc are scheduled to prevent overlapping.
- Our store is regularly cleaned by a cleaning service.
- Hand sanitizer and masks available to all of our patients who request it.
- Contact lens training will be conducted in a separate area.
- Opticians will stay behind a counter, and patients will be seated, when trying on glasses frames.
- Frames will be inaccessible to patients without assistance.
- Opticians will either wipe down or use a UV wand on frames after each use.
What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
At OrthoK.nyc, we’re dedicated to continuing to put our customers first, and that means creating the same great experience you expect. With that in mind, we’d like to let you know about some of the things that may look different throughout your visit.
There are five separate seating areas for patients, as well as multiple dispensers of hand sanitizer located throughout our store. Our opticians will be behind a counter when showing you eyewear, so as to maintain physical distancing, and frames will be stored behind the counter and sanitized. Patients will also remain seated throughout a frames fitting. Contact lens training will also be conducted in a separate area.